Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bon Voyage

Hey there!

I know I haven't posted in over 6 months and there are many things that have happened, but to save you all from long stories i'm going to start back in again from where I am now. The main event is that i'm setting off for Italy in 2 days for an entire month! I will be in the Tuscany region splitting my time between 2 places, Orbetello and Florence. You ask why a small town? Well, i'm trying to immerse myself in the italian language and culture and what better way to do that then by staying in a small town, where most likely most people don't speak english. Florence is a nice bonus though, part of the language school package. I plan on documenting my journey over there with posts and pictures here so stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment